Thursday 18 July 2013

No Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

This week I've taken part in Creative Boom's Favourite Things feature in which creative people select five things that mean a great deal to them. Creator Katy Cowan says, 'Favourite Things is a very clever way of drawing out the true human spirit of the people we feature. Obviously, I'm after a creative theme here and it has to be stuff, things, tools, materials, books, CDs or hobbies close to your heart. It doesn't have to be literal - you could, for example, take a snap of your walking boots to imply you love getting out into the hills.'

It's a lovely insight into what inspires creative people. For mine, I chose five objects here in my office/studio. One of them was this:


If you want to know what it is and why it's important to me, go and have a look at my Favourite Things page.

And why not submit your Favourite Things? Just write a paragraph explaining why each of the five 'things' - objects, people, dates etc. - mean something to you, take some photos (prefereably in natural light) and email it to: things@creativeboom.co.uk

Go on. I've shown you mine, now you show me yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment