Thursday 27 September 2012

The 100k Doodle Competition

To celebrate (?) my 100,000th tweet on Twitter, I'm having a little competition. I want you to suggest a silly thing for me to doodle on a postcard. At 6pm GMT today (27th September), I shut the gates. I'll then pick the 10 entries that make me laugh most, draw them and send them out to their suggesters. In the past, similar competitions have resulted in doodles like these:



Yup, that was 'A cartoon involving a hidden cock', 'A bear in love', 'A Day of the Dead fiddler' and 'A librarian with PMS'. That's the sort of thing I love to doodle!

To join in the fun, tweet your suggestions to me @stevyncolgan by 6pmGMT. And PLEASE include the hashtag #100kdoodle or I may not see your suggestion.

Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. I must say it has been a pleasure to read your Tweets!

    By the time I followed you I would have missed a good few hundred but the rest were a joy to read or view, if you posted one of your drawings!

    I would say you use Twitter the way it should be used! You have no egotism with regards how many people follow you and who you follow back!

    It is a pity I no longer enjoy Twitter because I miss yours and a few others Tweet postings!

    Cheers to you and here's to the next 100,000 tweets you type!

    ReplyDelete