Friday 16 September 2011

365 Doodles - Day 258

A doodly thing inspired by a real incident I saw outside a school recently. Some parents ...

And here's something that filled my heart with joy. A young man called Michael Fatham - Mikey to his mates - was recently one of the younger contributors to my Angry Art Challenge project. So I sent him out a freshly drawn doodle as a reward. Then yesterday I got a postcard with this AMAZING drawing of a Dalek on it from Mikey:


Isn't it great?! He's 11 years old and very talented. On his card he wrote 'I think that your doodles are clever and funny. One day I hope to be as good as you.'

Well, Mikey, the stuff you're drawing is HUGELY better than what I was drawing at 11 years old so I'm completely sure that one day you'll be HEAPS better than me. In fact, I'm not sure I could do a better Dalek now ... and I'm 50!

So keep drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment